Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday, May 30th

"We had kinder-buddies, we helped them make their graduation portraits." ~ Carrie

"Today when we drew the ticket bin, Kenan, Kylee and Carson won!"  ~ Matt

"I got to watch the DARE graduation because my brother was in it, Chase got to watch it too. It was really good, their shirts are really unique this year." ~ Ashlynn

"This morning in library we watched more of Balto." ~ Sean

"This afternoon we got to read October and November in Rascal. ~ Abby

"Addy came to school for the morning because she was sick, and Mrs. O'Connell's friend came to get her around lunch time." ~ Kaitlin

"While we were reading Rascal I sat in Mrs. O'Connell's chair and I spun around in it, which made me feel like I was going to throw up!" ~ Trey




Reminder:

Weekly Reports due Monday!
Only reading homework next week!
Library books due next Friday!
Track shirts need to be returned by next Monday!
Silent Auction tonight from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.