Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, June 2nd

“Today we took a math review for tomorrow’s math SBAC testing, and it was really fun.” ~ Kylie

“This morning in PE we played the Capture the Rubber Chicken and Abby’s team won.” ~ Sean

“Mrs. O’Connell gave us homework punches, I had 24 punches before getting the last two weeks punches, so I got a candy bar!” ~ Abby

“This afternoon we did more math review and it asked us to do these questions about measurement conversions, we wrote the answers down on our whiteboards.” ~ Mikaela

“In the afternoon during High/Low I shared that I went to the Air Show and I passed two bracelets around to share with the class.” ~ Kaylee


Reminders:
There are only 7 ½ days left of school!
Donuts with Dad this Thursday!
Bring Weekly Reports!
Homework due Friday!
Library books due ASAP!!!
Track shirts due!!!