Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12th



"This afternoon we did a problem set, an exit ticket, we wrote a note for Mrs. K, and we did a symmetry art project where we folded it into a triangle and then made that triangle into another triangle.  We wrote our name big and traced it in each of the spaces.  We connected the letters and colored it in.  We're going to finish it tomorrow." -Trey

"This morning we shared highs and lows, something we would do differently and something unexpected from the weekend." -Kylee

"After PE, I passed out my birthday treats." -Divinity

"Today at recess, I was on the bars with my friends and did a flip.  I fell and scraped my knee." -Mikaela

"During PE, we we did turbo javelin and the 30m dash." -Matt

Reminders:
-SBAC testing W, TH, and F
-No school or track on the 26th