Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday, May 19th

"It is my birthday today! I brought cupcakes to school." ~ Layne

"Today we talked about stranger "danger." It was awkward talking about it, but I learned a lot, like that you shouldn't answer the door when you are home alone." ~ Kylee

"In math we did Problem Set 6, which was showing decimals using area models and number lines." ~ Mikaela

"We had lots of reading time. Mrs. O'Connell read us some of Rascal and we had to try to finish chapter three, but it was 17 pages and I only read ten." ~ Abby

"Kyle and I got to read with Ms. Mary!" ~ LJ

"This morning in P.E. we did the long jump and turbos, Camden jumped twelve feet!" ~ Sean

"If you brought in $125 for Dash for Cash you got to go to Wonderland for two and a half hours, we did that today! I got 602 tickets, I used them to buy a magnet wheel." ~ Kenan

"In P.E. I jumped almost ten feet and in javelin I threw twice and both times I got first, even though every single person stepped over the line, I still threw the farthest." ~ Trey

"During recess, Grace, Torri and I went on the swings and we also went on the little yellow bars that you play chicken on." ~ Kaitlin

"After recess, my friends and I were playing tag on the way in and Geneva was the last person to be "it."  ~ Mikaela

Reminders:

No Homework this week!
Weekly Reports Due!