Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday, May 23rd

"Today we did math, it was weird because on this one problem his protractor was in the wrong place, so we struggled with that one." ~ Ashlynn

"We had library and I got the book on JFK." ~ LJ

"I brought in treat because my birthday is on Sunday! I brought in licorice and cookies." ~ Abby

"This morning, I got to switch desks with Kaydin to sit by Ashlynn and Ella." ~ Mikaela

"This afternoon we learned more about personal safety, we learned that you might want to tell someone, but you may not want to tell on that person because of a number of different reasons." ~ Carson

"Before we went out to Self Monitor's Recess we did the ticket bin and Trey, Abby, and Matt won." ~ Carrie

"After recess everyone who brought in the money for Dash for Cash T-shirts got one, and mine was way too big." ~ Kaydin


Have a GREAT Memorial Day!!!