Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday, January 24th

"Today some of us were able to finish our writing about animals that can live in the heat, cold and underwater." ~ Chase

"In kinder-buddies we read to them and they read to us, and we helped them finish their math activity." ~ Kylee

"This morning I got to finish my Washington map! It turned our really good...I feel like I did a perfect map!" ~ Carrie

"Mrs. Swan came into library and talked to us about empathy. Empathy means that you would put yourself in somebody eases shoes when they were feeling bad or something bad happened to them. Like, if someone fell down on the playground, instead of laughing you would think "if I fell down, I wouldn't want people laughing at me." ~ Ella

"During math today we used our whiteboards and we were doing challenging division problems, we were using the dot/disk diagram to solve them." ~ Ashlynn

"I was surrounded by girls in writing rotations today." ~ ?


Reminders:

Weekly Reports and Homework came home today!
Weekly Reports due Monday!
Homework due Friday!