Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10th

"Today we did science, we broke apart our Mock Rocks!" ~ Austin

"I got a Character Counts today for being ready to Blog...without having to be reminded!" ~ Carrie

"Since I got to school I've taken 6,456 steps!" ~ Chase

"We went to library and we voted on the Yearbook cover." ~ Trey

"At lunch today we got Friend Friday! I got to it with all of my friends at table six." ~ Ashlynn

"This morning people who turned in Winter Break homework got a prize, some of us who did both the math and reading homework got a pack of gum and a soda." ~ Kylee

"In science we put the rocks into these vials and we are going to leave them on our desks over the weekend to see how the Mock Rock dust looks on Monday." ~ Kaylee


Reminders:

Weekly Reports came home today...due Monday!
Homework came home today...due Friday!
Last week of Math Homework optional....next time will be mandatory!
The Winter Matinee Movie form came home today...due February 3rd!