Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday, November 8th

"Out at recess today my friends and I played chicken on the bars." ~ Mikaela

"This morning in library, Mrs. Swan read us a book call "Tough." It was about a character named Sam, she was tough and kind of a bully. The moral of the story was to try not to bully and to be kind." ~ Kaydin

"This morning we went to our Veteran's Day assembly. In the slideshow I saw a picture of my grandpa who was WWII!" ~ Carrie

"It was my birthday today! I brought delicious chocolate covered pretzel sticks." ~ Kylee

"It was also my birthday today! I brought chocolate and vanilla cupcakes." ~ Kaylee

"In art this afternoon we made our own unique American Flags. We used paint." ~ Matt

"We finished There is a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom! We wrote a summary and we got to type it up on the computers." ~ Ashlynn and Sean

"Today for lunch we had "Friend Friday!" ~ Sean


Reminders:
No School Monday, November 11th!
Weekly Reports and Homework came home today!
Weekly Reports due Tuesday!
Science Homework due Wednesday!
Homework due next Friday, November 15th